inlingua International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at inlingua International

2.3

Teaching Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at inlingua International (Miami, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

They are kind and casual. They just want to be sure if you accept to work in their term such as work as a contractor, if you manage your language and if you have a car to do in situations classes

Interview Questions

• What is your education background   1 Answer

Voice Talent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at inlingua International (Princeton, NJ) in June 2010.

Interview

My friend referred me there saying they were looking for a native mandarin-speaking person. I called and scheduled an interview. On that day, I arrived and filled a detail application listing language skills. Then I met an account manager. Later met Head of the firm. After I got back home, I wrote a thanks you letter. A few days later, the account manager called and offered me a rate and a project.

Interview Questions

• How do you compare your language speaking with standard   Answer Question

English Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at inlingua International.

Interview

I sat in Daran's office and told him about myself and he said he'd help me get a work contract and that they trained their teachers to learn the inlingua method.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at inlingua International (Bangkok (Thailand)) in February 2013.

Interview

30 minute interview about teaching experience and future plans. I was introduced to a typical work schedule and considered if I was available to work those hours. I was offered a position at the company a week later.

Interview Questions

• How much salary do you expect to earn?   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mérignac, Aquitaine (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at inlingua International (Mérignac, Aquitaine (France)) in December 2014.

Interview

I called, because a friend told me about Inlingua. I sent my CV, I got an appointment? I came. then: really honest and relaxed atmosphere. Open minded interviewer who understood straight away my skills and figured out when I can start working for them.

Teacher Interview

Interview

Initially interviewed over the phone, I also went through a face-to-face interview with the school managing director. After many year in TEFL, it was the first time I met a school owner who was an educator and as such expected me to be fluent in linguistics and pedagogy. The selection process was extremely professional: it also included verification of educational certificates and previous employment. The package offered was satisfactory, and the added value was the fact that I knew I was working for a teacher and not only a businessman. After the interview I had no doubts I wanted to work for inlingua Singapore!

Interview Questions

• Whether I agreed with Chomsky's transformational grammar and my view on Deep and Surface structure. Although I had studied Chomsky, I had to admit I didn't have an answer. The answer was then kindly given to me!   Answer Question

English Language Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rouen (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at inlingua International (Rouen (France)) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied for a job teaching business English with Inlingua. Within a day or two I was contacted to arrange a skype interview. That went well and at the end of the interview, I was asked to do a follow-up one, during which I had to teach 20 minutes of a lesson plan I had been asked to prepare and email the interviewer in advance. That went well and I was given feedback afterwards. Later that day, I was offered the job. Very efficient interview process, and a helpful informative interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Have you any previous experience?   1 Answer

English Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modena (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at inlingua International (Modena (Italy)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was more or less an informal interview. The interviewer asked me questions about myself and my experience of teaching in China and also about my reasons behind coming to Modena and applying for this job.

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome the challenges of teaching English in a foreign country? (my case China)   1 Answer

English Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at inlingua International (Paris (France)) in September 2015.

Interview

1. Telephone interview. 2. In Person interview 3. Offer of a contract. The telephone interview was typical and the person asked me questions about my previous work experience and what I was looking for. The in person interview was more of a sales pitch to encourage me to join the organization. There was some talk of their specific pedagogy, but otherwise we talked about the administrative requirements of the position and logistical details. They didn't go into a lot of detail about their methodology, which I discovered later on YouTube. I think it's worth watching before accepting an offer.

English Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at inlingua International (Noida (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Easy to crack it for experienced trainers/ teachers. They will be checking your communication skills obviously and your body language. There are 2 to 3 rounds after which you will be subjected to training by Inlingua which is very helpful, based upon your performance report after training you would be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe some challenging situation in your life and how you overcame it?   Answer Question