innoPath Interview Questions | Glassdoor

innoPath Interview Questions

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at innoPath (Sunnyvale, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

in phone interview, director asked questions on issues in designing large scale high volume systems.

In on-site interview it was 6 people including VP of engineering. They asked questions varying from web services to hibernate to logical to hardest challenges faced/solved.

Interview Questions

• there are 2 ropes. Each takes 1 hour to totally burn off. But you cant say that half rope burns in 30 min. It is of irregular thickness. Using these 2 ropes how do you measure 45 minutes.   2 Answers
    • explain the biggest issue faced and how you solved it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at innoPath (San Jose, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with a engineer. Talked more for the recent project , design pattern, how todesign web system, vistor design pattern, etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at innoPath (San Jose, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview was short. They asked questions about my previous work, concurrency, scalability and transactions.

Interview Questions

• What are the problems encountered when working with a large system?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at innoPath in March 2011.

Interview

Had an initial phone screening with basic questions on past experience. Onsite interview with about 5 back to back interviews. Inteviews went generally well. Most of the people were nice except for one guy who had a mocking attitude. He was so anal about getting the syntax right and was also rude. Overall it was decent but that one guy messed things up. Not the best place to work by anystandards. Inteviews had a lot of whiteboarding. People generally were nice but the technology didnt seem interesting.

Interview Questions

• Questions on mem management, copy constructors, linkedlists, android architecture, virtual functions, etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at innoPath in December 2010.

Interview

compare with other companies I interviewed and received job offers like Yahoo, VMWare, eBay.. the engineer of innoath who did the phonescreen with me was rude, arrogant, and had a strong indian accent, which made me very hard to understand his questions, for example when he asked me what's Java Comparable interface, which sounds like Compatible interface. I feel like it's a totally waste of time given their discourtesy.