Inside Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inside Account Manager Interview Questions

Inside account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What are your strengths and weaknesses that you bring to this position.

2 Answers

Why did you turn down their offer? Too little money or other comp, got more money or equal money at a preferred alternative, something else?

I had another offer on the table at the time. It was for comparable money and more stable. I just wasn't sold on reselling products.

Tell me about your worst boss.

1 Answer

"Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years?"

1 Answer

The questions are pretty standard for a sales role. Situational in content and plenty about overcoming obstacles or objections.

1 Answer

What is something that you feel is a negative about you?

1 Answer

If you had a customer who was quoted a single printer from you call and say they found the same printer at a different retailer for a cheaper price, how would you react?

1 Answer

I was asked how I would respond to hypothetical scenarios if I was on the job as an account manager at CDW. For example, what would you do if a customer called and told you they found a competitor's product at a lower price.

1 Answer

How soon do you expect to make commission? Trick question....at this company the usual time frame is 6 months but some (like myself) reach it sooner. If there is a natural disaster that affects the component industry it is possible to hit commission sooner...but don't count on it betore 6 months and it takes a good year to see continual commission opportunities.

1 Answer

If you were to make a commercial about yourself what would it be like?

1 Answer

Why didn't you follow your college major?

110 of 197 Interview Questions