Inside Sales Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview Questions

Inside sales account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your strengths and weaknesses that you bring to this position.

2 Answers

Why did you turn down their offer? Too little money or other comp, got more money or equal money at a preferred alternative, something else?

I had another offer on the table at the time. It was for comparable money and more stable. I just wasn't sold on reselling products.

Tell me about your worst boss.

1 Answer

Question after question about my sales experience, which I lacked directly. So, not sure why the Recruiter wasted the time of either one of us.

1 Answer

"Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years?"

Why F5 and why you?

1 Answer

The questions are pretty standard for a sales role. Situational in content and plenty about overcoming obstacles or objections.

1 Answer

The manager noticed I had changed professions and industries, so he asked me why I decided to leave the industry I was in for a job in sales.

1 Answer

What is your 60 day plan if we hire you.

1 Answer

The manager asked, "why should I hire you? Why should I take that risk?" Other than that it was pretty much straightforward interviewing. No real curve balls but it does depend on who you interview with. It is a large company so it could be different.

1 Answer

Would you rather have 2 clients that spend $5,000 one time per year, or 2 clients who spend $500 each month and why?

110 of 188 Interview Questions