Inside Sales Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Inside Sales Account Manager

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview Questions

Inside sales account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your strengths and weaknesses that you bring to this position.

2 Answers

Why did you turn down their offer? Too little money or other comp, got more money or equal money at a preferred alternative, something else?

I had another offer on the table at the time. It was for comparable money and more stable. I just wasn't sold on reselling products.

Why F5 and why you?

1 Answer

The manager noticed I had changed professions and industries, so he asked me why I decided to leave the industry I was in for a job in sales.

1 Answer

Tell me about your worst boss.

1 Answer

Why didn't you follow your college major?

1 Answer

If you had a customer who was quoted a single printer from you call and say they found the same printer at a different retailer for a cheaper price, how would you react?

1 Answer

Do you have an existing client base you can bring to MA LABS?

2 Answers

The questions are pretty standard for a sales role. Situational in content and plenty about overcoming obstacles or objections.

1 Answer

How soon do you expect to make commission? Trick question....at this company the usual time frame is 6 months but some (like myself) reach it sooner. If there is a natural disaster that affects the component industry it is possible to hit commission sooner...but don't count on it betore 6 months and it takes a good year to see continual commission opportunities.

1 Answer

The manager asked, "why should I hire you? Why should I take that risk?" Other than that it was pretty much straightforward interviewing. No real curve balls but it does depend on who you interview with. It is a large company so it could be different.

110 of 195 Interview Questions