Inside Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inside Sales Associate Interview Questions

Inside sales associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you could be #1 employee but have all your coworkers dislike you or you could be #15 employee and have all your coworkers like you, which would you choose?

46 Answers

#1 employee, because I am here to work and be the best employee that I can be. People may dislike me for other reasons, but as long as my managers like me...all that matters.

I'd definitely go for being the #15 employee. Being hated at work is going to destroy your productivity, both by making you loathe your job and making it nearly impossible for you to motivate a team of co-workers to get bigger projects done.

There are 53,000 employees at ADP. To have 14 people ranked higher than you within that organisation is still a sign that you are one of the most valuable employees. Better to have 14 people ranked higher than you and have a productive and courteous relationship with your coworkers than to be #1 and have a dysfunctional relationship with your coworkers.

What do you like about sales?

2 Answers

When you failed to meet a sales target, what did you do to correct the problem?

1 Answer

Why did you apply for this job?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here.

1 Answer

What positive effects will you bring to Orbtiz Worldwide after 6 months of employment and after a year of employment?

1 Answer

I was pleased to find out that the supervisor quite candidly told me that this was a sales company. This wasn't a surprise, but it was nice that they were upfront.

1 Answer

How would you sell this product?

1 Answer

you pick a personality trait at random out of a bowl and in front of the interview group relate how that trait is important in sales and how that "trait" was used at past employer(s).

1 Answer

if you are a strong sales person nothing will give you a issue.

110 of 112 Interview Questions