Inside Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inside Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Inside sales consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you, and why?

12 Answers

Well, sadly, someone once said, upon meeting me for the first time, that I reminded him of Roseanne Barr. It made me very sad, because I find her extremely abrasive. However, if she could play a more Pollyanna type character, we do laugh similarly and are basically the same size.

In America, someone white because that's all they care about.

More than likely my part would be played by an actor who no one had really heard much about if at all, but his really really good.

When the hiring manager asked me "why do you want to get out of the Real Estate industry?" I said I did not think I was getting out of the Real Estate industry, just switching focus to help agents. He quickly scolded me and I mean scolded " We are not a real estate company, we are a media advertising company".

1 Answer

If a theme song played when you walked into the room, what song would that be and why?

1 Answer

How would you handle a tough situation?

What is my strength

1 Answer

There were no difficult questions in the interview.

1 Answer

They ask you to sell them something (or Zillow advertising) via the phone.

1 Answer

Who are our main competitors and what do we do different?

1 Answer

How do you feel about working from home instead of an office?

1 Answer

Questions about my past sales job Why I was interested in inside sales at Zillow. What I would do if I am making calls and go for a signifcant discouraging stretch with no sales. A situation that put me down that I overcame in the past. What I think makes a successful sales representative. Near the end, I had to do a mock sales call, as if selling the product to a real estate friend.

110 of 102 Interview Questions