Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inside Sales Interview Questions

5,037

Inside sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Using what we have used to define sales, give me an example of a situation in which you have had to use collaborative selling? What made the situation difficult and what was successful about it?

1 Answer

This was one of the more difficult questions asked, for I do not have a lot of experience in sales jobs. However, having helped my family build and create a business from the start, marketing and sales tactics were necessary in gaining loyal clientele in order to operate the business. With that being said, I was not unfamiliar with the idea of collaborative selling, and was able to explain various situations when collaboration was necessary in order to maintain business in the long term.

What can you bring to the table in this role?

1 Answer

sell me this pen. And what's your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

If one of your customers said no to your product what would you do to convince them otherwise?

1 Answer

What were some of your biggest challenges in dealing with difficult clients and how did you overcome them?

1 Answer

If you could be #1 employee but have all your coworkers dislike you or you could be #15 employee and have all your coworkers like you, which would you choose?

46 Answers

If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you, and why?

12 Answers

Sell me your sell phone...

4 Answers

Typical interview questions - tell us about yourself, what are your goals, etc The hardest thing was having to set aside the huge amount of time required for the interview(s) when/if you are still employed.

3 Answers