Inside sales Rep Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inside sales Rep Interview Questions

"As an inside sales representative, you'll leverage your communication skills to close deals with clients over the phone. Employers are looking for candidates with strong interpersonal skills who can engage customers, build rapport, and deliver persuasive sales pitches. Come prepared to sell your interviewer a product and role-play a scenario with a difficult customer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If one of your customers said no to your product what would you do to convince them otherwise?

1 Answer

Ask questions to figure out what their hesitance is and try and solve some problems that they currently have with the solutions that our products offer.

sell me this pen. And what's your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

What can you bring to the table in this role?

1 Answer

Nothing really difficult I interviewed with the CEO and VP of operations and they wanted to know why I thought I would be the best candidate for the position. I was the best candidate because of my experience and maturity. They didn't like that my salary was a lot higher in my last position than what they are offering.

2 Answers

Why do you want to work for us?

3 Answers

Scenario: You overheard me saying that I am in the market for a cell phone at a picnic over the weekend. Go in another office and call me. You will sell me a phone and then come back and I will be your manager and you need to report on how the call went.

2 Answers

Paper Company A sells 8x8 White Standard Copy for $9, Paper Company B sells the same product for $5. Why in the world would someone pay Paper company A $9 for a product they could get for $5?

3 Answers

What is a CPU?

Are you money motivated?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work for our company? What qualities and previous experiences can you bring to the table to be successful in this job?

110 of 2,094 Interview Questions