Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

"As an inside sales representative, you'll leverage your communication skills to close deals with clients over the phone. Employers are looking for candidates with strong interpersonal skills who can engage customers, build rapport, and deliver persuasive sales pitches. Come prepared to sell your interviewer a product and role-play a scenario with a difficult customer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where do you see yourself in the next year?

1 Answer

The most difficult question was a scenario where I just purchased a Meraki branded toaster and what this told me about the toaster, the company, and the world.

1 Answer

will you be able to purchase steel toe boots for collection events.

1 Answer

Describe your biggest weakness.

So, you don't work now?

1 Answer

What was the most difficult sales experience you had? How did you resolve it and did you get your desired outcome?

1 Answer

"What can you bring to this job that makes you the right person to hire?

1 Answer

Asked about management styles, talking with people, customer service skills. Very easy interview questions.

1 Answer

They asked a lot of the standard interview questions, but also about previous sales jobs and specific difficult or trying situations where I was able to turn things around and make a sale, etc. So in addition to knowing who you are and what your general strengths in sales are, it is also good to have a couple of stories together of times when you faced hardship and were able to overcome it to make a sale.

1 Answer

Tell me a little about yourself.