Inside sales specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inside sales specialist Interview Questions

5,990

inside sales specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Using what we have used to define sales, give me an example of a situation in which you have had to use collaborative selling? What made the situation difficult and what was successful about it?

1 Answer

This was one of the more difficult questions asked, for I do not have a lot of experience in sales jobs. However, having helped my family build and create a business from the start, marketing and sales tactics were necessary in gaining loyal clientele in order to operate the business. With that being said, I was not unfamiliar with the idea of collaborative selling, and was able to explain various situations when collaboration was necessary in order to maintain business in the long term.

If one of your customers said no to your product what would you do to convince them otherwise?

1 Answer

What were some of your biggest challenges in dealing with difficult clients and how did you overcome them?

1 Answer

sell me this pen. And what's your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

What can you bring to the table in this role?

1 Answer

If you could be #1 employee but have all your coworkers dislike you or you could be #15 employee and have all your coworkers like you, which would you choose?

47 Answers

What will you do to be better that John Doe? (to provide some context, this question was asked in the first group interview, they were asking the candidate next to me questions and then immediately turned to me and asked how I would perform better than him)

4 Answers

Sell me your sell phone...

4 Answers

I was quite offended when they spent an hour questioning me about my core beliefs, values, and experience, and then left me time for 1 question before letting me know they had another meeting. Very unprofessional especially after they tell that the interview process is a 2-way street and the candidate is interviewing the company and vice versa.

4 Answers

With our business model a business owner is technically losing money on each customer that comes in with a Groupon why would the companies still want to use our services?

2 Answers