Inspector Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inspector Interview Questions

Inspector interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you feel that public employees at the federal, state or local level are getting undeserved negative publicity?

2 Answers

Can you help me understand the relevance of the question of the requirements & responsibilities of the position that I have applied for?

It just seems to me that you were being a wise ass because you didn't understand the question....that's not the FDA's fault...it is your fault as the person being interviewed to do the proper research before entering into a interview.

Can't remember a question, what was repeated over and over was "Take care of FSI and FSI will take care of you"

1 Answer

How would you inspect PM'S done? How can you tell is equipment is not running right?

1 Answer

During the hiring process and the basic school, a lot of emphasis is put on your physical condition. You can expect running Indian sprints, a lot of pushups and situps, etc.

1 Answer

None unexpected, most difficult would have been giving a sales pitch with only 10 mins to review a brochure.

1 Answer

Experience in insurance or real estate ?

1 Answer

What would you do if there is someone on your team who is not pulling their weight in work?

1 Answer

What shift would I like to work. Who recommended me.

1 Answer

Why do you want this job?

1 Answer

Do I prefer to work alone or as a team? Detail oriented and organized?

110 of 704 Interview Questions