Installed Sales Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview Questions

Installed sales coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a really angry and rude customer who wants to speak to a manager while no managers are available.

1 Answer

Just say you will listen hear the customer out and find a resolution.

I was aked if I minded assisting in store operations when the store was short staffed. Have you ever been to a Lowes and thought it was properly staffed? I wanted to sell as they call them "exterior products" and make money. Not tell some lady which paint would look nice on the prefab shelving made in China she was buying 2 rows over.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for customer service.

1 Answer

How did you handle making a mistake at work? Who did you talk to about it? Was the consumer satisfied?

Name an experience when you went above and beyond for a customer?

1 Answer

Tell me of a time: You had to communicate the results of a project to others. You were asked to inspect something for accuracy. You had to deal with very difficult customer. You were pressured bend the rules in order to complete a task. You had a misunderstanding or situation with a coworker, and how was it resolved. How did you: Manager a task beyond your range of experience and ability. Handle a project situation where you were responsible to coordinate many activities.

Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.

Describe of a time you were in a situation were you had to step up during a difficult situation. What did you do? What happened? What was the result?

1 Answer

How would you handle an averigated customer .

1 Answer

What was one negative experience you had where the customer was upset, and how did you handle it?

110 of 20 Interview Questions