Installer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Installer Interview Questions

installer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Concerned about my being over-qualified for position, was asked if I understood pay scale and job responsibilities. Wondered if I might get bored with the work.

3 Answers

I replied that I knew about the salary range, that this position is exactly what I am looking for, is an extension of what I do now, because it encompasses the type of IT Support I love to provide the most, face-to-face interaction with my customer base, systems setup/configurations, training, etc. The manager seemed to accept that answer. (My recruiter told me that the company was advised of my current salary before the interview was even set up, so I was led to believe that it was not an issue. In retrospect, I believe that somebody dropped the ball, did not pass on my salary requirements, and that this company is looking for cheap labor. You get what you pay for!!)

Be glad you did not get offered the position. There are companies that want people who want to work. This company does not like go getters at all and there is no leadership.

Thanks, anonymous, you are absolutely correct! I am so glad that I did not give up my current employment where I am at least appreciated for my hard work. If salary and lack of room for growth were not an issue, I would stay right where I am at.

What is your drive to keep showing up to work.

Were do I see myself in 5 years

2 Answers

If safety was my first priority or if that's not a priority of mine.

2 Answers

Why do you Want to work here

2 Answers

Do you know how to use a drill.

2 Answers

What color are the pair that's always in the middle of a network cable?

2 Answers

Have you ever built closets before?

1 Answer