Instructional coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Instructional coach Interview Questions

"As an instructional coach, your job will be to work with teachers to help improve teaching techniques and achieve stronger classroom results. Employers are looking for motivated candidates who have a knowledge of effective practices, are skilled at working with adults, and can properly coach individuals who may be set in their ways. In an interview, be ready to discuss your coaching experience, collaboration skills, and how you would handle a variety of classroom scenarios."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What does a well managed classroom look like?

1 Answer

A well managed classroom is orderly with the teacher in control of the room, making sure that students are listening, participating, learning, and enjoying all at the appropriate times.

What is the difference between formative and summative evaluation?

1 Answer

How would I use my experience to coach and support other teachers?

1 Answer

DO you have experience with toddlers (newborn-2Y/O)

2 Answers

With which types of testing are you familiar?

1 Answer

After watching a short coaching clip I was asked to describe: What did the coach do well, what was the main focus that was being discussed, if I were the coach what would I have done differently.

1 Answer

How will you handle resistant teachers?

1 Answer

What is your background and why are you interested in being an Instructional coach?

1 Answer

As an instructional coach, how do you coach and mentor somebody who is a first year teacher versus an experienced teacher?

1 Answer

How would you handle a situation where the student has [specific special need]? How would you differentiate the instruction?

110 of 34 Interview Questions