Instructional technology coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Instructional technology coordinator Interview Questions

instructional technology coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Previous experience in school, age range of students, examples of problem dealing with student instruction, examples of multi-tasking, how would I deal with a student acting out.

1 Answer

Dealing with instruction or personality difficulties from student might stem from a problem at home, at school, or child just doesn't understand and cannot articulate. Take your time, sit down low to their physical level, and try to put it in a different way, maybe they like baseball and you can give an example of the problem in terms of baseball that they can understand. Always encourage.

What is the difference between formative and summative evaluation?

1 Answer

What does a well managed classroom look like?

How would I handle difficult situations with kids with Aspergers

1 Answer

How would I use my experience to coach and support other teachers?

1 Answer

I think it's inappropriate to ask applicants to donate two hours to an online assessment pre-interview, at the start of the interviewing process. It seems arrogant, and impersonal. I'd be fine with 20 minutes. Two hours is too much, and likely hurts P2's reputation with applicants.

7 Answers

How familiar are you with the ADDIE model

6 Answers

My education, experience with students. What would I do with students with a behavior problem and "tell us a time" when you had a student behavior problem and a time when you and a coworker didn't agree.

4 Answers

What would you do if.... (projector went down, lost power, computer froze, class got out of control, etc)

3 Answers

Tell me about your experience doing this sort of work.

3 Answers