Insurance Carriers interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

24,617

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you correct a compliance issue that stemmed from actions taken by managers you work with?

1 Answer

What would make me the best person for the job?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you came across an irate patient and how did you handle it.

Have you ever been in a situation where you had to keep information confidential? Please explains that situation and how you kept the information confidential.

1 Answer

The one unscripted question was: I am a customer, and you wrote the estimate on my car up as a 3 hour repair on the quarter panel, and I say I want it replaced. What do you say?

1 Answer

Have you created an processes using swim lane modeling?

3 Answers

Describe a time when you had to tell someone bad news and there was nothing you could do to fix the situation?

2 Answers

Discuss experiences with conflict resolution.

1 Answer

A shop disagrees with your estimate of labor hours and says you are trying to cheat the customer, who do you handle the situation?

1 Answer

A train leaves San Antonio for Huston at 60mph. Another train leaves Huston for San Antonio at 80mph. Huston and San Antonio are 300 miles apart. If a bird leaves San Antonio at 100mph, and turnes around and flies back once it reaches the Huston train, and continues to fly between the two, how far will it have flown when they collide.

16 Answers