Insurance Carriers interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

22,447

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The one unscripted question was: I am a customer, and you wrote the estimate on my car up as a 3 hour repair on the quarter panel, and I say I want it replaced. What do you say?

1 Answer

A train leaves San Antonio for Huston at 60mph. Another train leaves Huston for San Antonio at 80mph. Huston and San Antonio are 300 miles apart. If a bird leaves San Antonio at 100mph, and turnes around and flies back once it reaches the Huston train, and continues to fly between the two, how far will it have flown when they collide.

16 Answers

they won't tell you that you will work for free the first two weeks and wont be officially hired until yo write for deals, that comes after you have commited and starting to work there. htese are all facts

11 Answers

Can you describe a time when you faced a challenge that was hard to overcome (something along those lines)

5 Answers

No questions were difficult, just know why you want to work for State Farm

5 Answers

you have a 9x9x9 sided cube made up of 1 squaree inch squares. If all sides are painted how many cubes have no paint on any side?

6 Answers

This is the strange part about the whole process...I didn't see any of the questions as being "difficult" or "unexpected". I felt that I aced the interviews and then was shot down!

Questions were fairly simple

4 Answers

How long do you plan on staying with the company and what is your long term goal within the company?

5 Answers

This interview was straight forth and to the point nothing out of the ordinary or too hard.

4 Answers