Insurance Carriers interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

23,706

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You have seven balls and a two sided scale. all weigh the same but one. In two measurements find th odd bal

3 Answers

Brain teaser questions such as: You are given three baskets of fruit labeled apples, oranges, and one with both. All of the labels are wrong. You are to pick one fruit from one of the baskets and then label them correctly.

3 Answers

How many people can you fit into texas?

5 Answers

That's the weird part, I wasn't asked a thing!

3 Answers

In the second interview they gave me a situation: If you were told one year in advance that a giant earthquake would completely break california from the mainland US, and had anyone's skills at your disposal, what would you do to prepare for that day.

3 Answers

Do you think you would be satisfied doing this type of work?

4 Answers

What was your biggest mistake, and what did you learn from it?

3 Answers

On your last review tell me some thing you were ask to work on?

3 Answers

1. Tell me a little more about yourself. 2. Give a specific example of how you have demonstrated your ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver results. Describe the situation and the manner in which you addressed it. 3. Do you know about the position you are applying for? 4. Tell me about what you did to prepare for today's interview. 5. Tell me about a time when you provided excellent customer service. *Two more customer service type questions I can't quite remember.

4 Answers

It was situational questions that sometimes I did not have an exact answer for like a customer service question regarding the worst customer I ever dealt with and how I handled it.

3140 of 23,706 Interview Questions