Insurance Carriers interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

24,938

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Jim has 42 cents and has 8 coins, and Jack has 56 cents and has 6 coins. Which has more nickels than the other?

4 Answers

1. Tell me a little more about yourself. 2. Give a specific example of how you have demonstrated your ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver results. Describe the situation and the manner in which you addressed it. 3. Do you know about the position you are applying for? 4. Tell me about what you did to prepare for today's interview. 5. Tell me about a time when you provided excellent customer service. *Two more customer service type questions I can't quite remember.

4 Answers

An insurance company only makes a payout when damage is above 1000. Only 50% of the damage above 1000, including the 1000 is paid out. If the payout was 1250, what was the damage?

3 Answers

There's a scale where items can be weighed at the ends and 6 cue balls, but only one weighs more than the others. What's the least number of weigh ins possibly in order to determine the heaviest ball?

3 Answers

Do you think you would be satisfied doing this type of work?

4 Answers

Most of the questions were of the "Tell me about a time when you had to..." variety (STAR: Situation, Task, Action, Result). You also are given a folder at the beginning and you have to choose 3 words, out of 9 possible, that best describe you, and you are asked to explain why you chose each one of them. Another question was why am I interested in the insurance industry? (Answer I gave below).

3 Answers

On your last review tell me some thing you were ask to work on?

3 Answers

There are no questions asked to any specific person.

2 Answers

We don't really have any questions for you, is there anything more you'd like to ask us? (at panel interview)

2 Answers

Why do I think this would be a good position for me?

4150 of 24,938 Interview Questions