Insurance Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insurance Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Insurance customer service representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

.tell about a time you had to speak to a co-worker about...and how did you handle the situation and what was the outcome. Questions were about 15 in total.

1 Answer

I explained that these situations have to be dealt with constructively and diplomatically...giving an example. However, many times this is out of our control due to department's guidelines. Example: Most of the time this is handled by a supervisor and/or manager. During my interview I met with (5) managers one asked questions while the others took notes. Aetna staff were very courteous, professional, informative, and made me feel very comfortable. By what I saw when I was in their office, it really seems like a great place to work! I pictured myself working there and I know this will be a great fit for me. However, it's totally up to the hiring managers as to who is more qualified for the position. Good luck to all the job seekers out there!!

I was asked what I thought about a particular statement, which was read to me. The statement had something to do with a particular definition of manipulation and the fact that people can manipulate situations to get what they want.

Tell me about a time when . . . Behavioral Situation Questions

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you identified a problem and what did you do to solve the problem.

What is your goal in 5 yrs? Why USAA? What was a time when ....? What is your knowledge of this role?

Tell me a time you spoke with a customer that lost trust in your company and what did you do to regain their trust.

Tell me about a time when you were trying to sell something and they didn't want to buy it and how did you respond?

Tell me about a time you had to convince a customer to buy something they didn't know they needed.

To describe a time when I had to deal with a difficult customer and how I handled the situation.