Insurance Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Insurance Sales

Insurance Sales Interview Questions

Insurance sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you comfortable with entering people's homes and explaining/handling insurance policies?

3 Answers

My answer was no. I did not know that this was part of the job (up until he stated the fact).

Why isn't money the most important thing to you?

3 Answers

Have to say it was a very weak interview. Met with the local manager, who obviously has very little experience interviewing. No questions were asked regarding my background and very little information given other than restating what was told to me by the telephone interview. The manager basically said that if they like me, they will call me to take the next step. I received an email from them declining to move forward and work with others that closely match the position. My background is 10 years in insurance sales in group/individual products as well as serving as an underwriting manager for individual products with a well known insurance company and very familiar with their products, can only assume they are looking for newly licensed agents or recent college graduates. Would be interested in knowing how many people get hired that are in their 30s+

2 Answers

What are you looking to avoid in your career?

Tell me about yourself

2 Answers

Where I see myself in 3 years.

1 Answer

Didn't we think it was great that we would give away Child Safety kits to get into the union members houses?

1 Answer

Asked me to come back to a "cattle call" or Open House for a presentation on an evening.

1 Answer

Basically do you fog a mirror! Stupid and desperate with time and cash!!

1 Answer

After personally showing up I was not asked anything nor did I speak with anyone about the position. I was conducted to the computer room with a number of others and told about the computer test. I was then informed that she was sorry, but if I wanted, I could apply again next year.

110 of 916 Interview Questions