Insurance sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insurance sales Interview Questions

3,684

insurance sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you comfortable with entering people's homes and explaining/handling insurance policies?

3 Answers

My answer was no. I did not know that this was part of the job (up until he stated the fact).

How would you generate sales.

2 Answers

Do you have any previous sales experience?

1 Answer

they won't tell you that you will work for free the first two weeks and wont be officially hired until yo write for deals, that comes after you have commited and starting to work there. htese are all facts

18 Answers

What do you want to do with your career?

3 Answers

How many hours do vehicles drive in NYC on a given day?

3 Answers

I was asked "What I could bring to the table?" before I really knew what the position entailed. I explain that I had experience at multiple insurance agencies - all of which they performed underwriting for - and I have experience at all stages of the insurance process.

3 Answers

Would you be willing to pay for all of your own licensing and recruit your own team?

3 Answers

What would you do if you won the lottery

3 Answers

Have to say it was a very weak interview. Met with the local manager, who obviously has very little experience interviewing. No questions were asked regarding my background and very little information given other than restating what was told to me by the telephone interview. The manager basically said that if they like me, they will call me to take the next step. I received an email from them declining to move forward and work with others that closely match the position. My background is 10 years in insurance sales in group/individual products as well as serving as an underwriting manager for individual products with a well known insurance company and very familiar with their products, can only assume they are looking for newly licensed agents or recent college graduates. Would be interested in knowing how many people get hired that are in their 30s+

110 of 3,684 Interview Questions