Insurance Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insurance Sales Interview Questions

Insurance sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Are you an entrepreneur? Are you good at sales? Have you committed a felony in the last couple years?

1 Answer

Did I waste your time today?

1 Answer

Can you tell me about the worst job you ever had and explain why you felt that way

1 Answer

What was the best part of your High School experience?

1 Answer

The sheet they give you at the group interview says: What are your 4 skills you believe will help you sell? What are 6 skills necessary in a leader? How much do you plan on making in 1 year, 5 years, 10 years? If you could be one living person who would it be?

1 Answer

Do you want to "help" people? They forgot to say helping people meant helping them obtain their goal of so many SNA (successful new agents) that month!

1 Answer

When the SGA asked about my marital status, I was a little confused at first...but he explained the relevance of why this question had to be asked (i.e., if a married applicant is pursuing a job as an Insurance Sale Agent, then the interview should actually be held with both spouses due to the complications that are associated with this job title...late workdays, travel, etc. If nothing else the SGA would customary ask you if you have discussed your responsibilies with your spouse to ensure that your spouse is in full agreement, so that you can focus on the job requirements without outside opposition.

1 Answer

The moderator opened up by asking us to fill out the simple 4 quadrant personality trait grid.

1 Answer

What is your familiarity with insurance companies

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult patient

3140 of 708 Interview Questions