Insurance Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insurance Service Representative Interview Questions

Insurance service representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

I was asked what I thought about a particular statement, which was read to me. The statement had something to do with a particular definition of manipulation and the fact that people can manipulate situations to get what they want.

1 Answer

I said everyone does that to a certain degree. For instance, you present only the best side of yourself in a job interview in order to get the job. I was told that I had been the only candidate to ever answer the question honestly (LOL).

Strength/weakness

Tell me about a time when . . . Behavioral Situation Questions

1 Answer

.tell about a time you had to speak to a co-worker about...and how did you handle the situation and what was the outcome. Questions were about 15 in total.

1 Answer

Nothing unexpected, typical what would yo do in this or that situation, tell me about a time when...

1 Answer

Can you tell me about a time when you were working in a group and there was conflict within in the group and how did you handle that situation?

1 Answer

Tell me your strengths and weeknesses with respect to service and production goals?

2 Answers

Why do you wAnt to get into insurance?

1 Answer

If I were to ask people that work with you what you can improve on, (weakness) what would it be?

Tell me about a time when you had a problem with a coworker. Do you know why there was a problem?

110 of 52 Interview Questions