Want a Free Job Posting?

Integration and Test Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Integration and Test Engineer"?  See Companies

“I was asked if I knew what "WoW" was, meaning "windows on windows 64-bit" which is what allows 32-bit applications to work in a 64-bit environment.”

“Lots (a whole lot) of technical questions. Know your equations, concepts, etc. Was asked a couple questions like: "(*such and such event*) just happened, how do you fix this within the next 30 min so...”

“All questions were pretty normal for the intended position. Just that the interviewers were taken aback that I was over qualified and seemed purplexed by the whole thing knowing something wasn't...”

“Q: Discuss some of the differences between TCP and UDP networking.”

“We had an issue with people installing batteries upside down. How would you prevent this from happening?”

“The interviewing process went well but I was perplexed at why I never received a call back from the HR representative on whether I got the job or not. I left several voice messages but to date still...”

“HR questions were fairly basic. The other 3 interviewers asked technical questions and did a pretty good job of explaining how their satellite systems worked. This was very exciting to me as I'm...”

“If I give you a pen, describe how you would test it?”

110 of 15 Interview Questions