Integration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integration Interview Questions

Integration interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Jim has 42 cents and has 8 coins, and Jack has 56 cents and has 6 coins. Which has more nickels than the other?

4 Answers

Jim has 4 nickels and jack has 2

Jim has 2 nickel and Jack has 1

Jim as 4 nickels - 5 +5 +5+5 +10+1+1+10 = 42 JAck has 3 nickels - 5+5+10+25+5+1 = 56

What is the difference between an integrated systems consultant and a management consultant

2 Answers

How does a substrate bias (a.k.a. back-gate bias) on a MOS transistor affect Vt?

2 Answers

Informal: tell me about yourself style questions

2 Answers

Are you a 'clock watcher'? Note, an inappropriate question to a person with 18 years of experience working in Manhattan in the Pension Industry

1 Answer

What do you see yourself doing for Lockheed Martin in five years?

1 Answer

What do you do for fun after work? What would you like to do with us after work?

1 Answer

The director wanted to get a better understand of my technical knowledge and asked me "What is a primary key" as it relates to database tables. While I knew the answer, I definitely wans't expecting them to ask me real technical questions.

1 Answer

Given the class: CStudent { char *name char grade }; There are 1 million objects... a) what is the fastest way to sort by grade (primary sort) and name (secondary sort) ? b) what is the fastest way to sort by name ? c) Order notation... what is the time required to sort by name ?

1 Answer

Other than the usual ones they asked: how many windows are in your hometown(probably just to see how you think), Does sound travel fastest in water,air or steel were the only ones out of the ordinary.

110 of 846 Interview Questions