Integration Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integration Test Engineer Interview Questions

Integration test engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked if I knew what "WoW" was, meaning "windows on windows 64-bit" which is what allows 32-bit applications to work in a 64-bit environment.

1 Answer

I initially thought he meant World of Warcraft, which is what threw me. I had never heard the term WoW64 was.

We had an issue with people installing batteries upside down. How would you prevent this from happening?

1 Answer

Lots (a whole lot) of technical questions. Know your equations, concepts, etc. Was asked a couple questions like: "(*such and such event*) just happened, how do you fix this within the next 30 min so that we can launch? Would you do anything differently if given more time?"

1 Answer

All questions were pretty normal for the intended position. Just that the interviewers were taken aback that I was over qualified and seemed purplexed by the whole thing knowing something wasn't right.

1 Answer

Q: Discuss some of the differences between TCP and UDP networking.

1 Answer

What I can bring to the table.

1 Answer

If I give you a pen, describe how you would test it?

1 Answer

Prompt for user input and save user input 10 times using a loop.

Memory Management, Heap analysis,coding in java,c,python.Linux questions. Your projects, Presentation etc

1 Answer

What's a mutex? I answered it wrong. She went on to next question. I asked the answer. When she said "mutually exclusive" I said I can explain what mutually exclusive means. She said never mind and wasn't interested in letting me explain the definition. Odd to me that they wanted someone with a rote memory rather than an engineer who knows how to think.

110 of 33 Interview Questions