Integrity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integrity Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Integrity Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Paper Company A sells 8x8 White Standard Copy for $9, Paper Company B sells the same product for $5. Why in the world would someone pay Paper company A $9 for a product they could get for $5?

3 Answers

Be creative ;) have fun and think about the customer.

If somebody purchased an identical product for $9 instead of $5 it could be location and possibly the customer appreciates buying locally and supporting a local company than purchasing paper at a cheaper rate online where they can't build a relationship with the company.

This is a classic question to ask a Sales candidate, as it weeds out those candidates who can sell "value", from those who rely upon selling "price." An effective Sales professional, will sell the value of a product or service, and successfully close a sale, when value is aligned with a customer's pain-point[s], and provides a solution to a customer's need. One must look beyond the proverbial price-tag, and identify the value-adds of a said product or service offering, and how it provides an effective solution to customer need. In this case of seemingly identical paper products, value-adds to consider could be, reduced order fulfillment timeframe, product availability, exemplary customer support, a more flexible/convenient order/payment process, etc.

Describe a specific instance where you faced an ethical dilemma, were asked to do something unethical, or advised to lie about something. Describe how you handled the situation and why you handled it the way you did.

2 Answers

If you found out your coworker was taking money, what would you do?

1 Answer

What is the most difficult aspect of acquiring new talent to join the ISM, Inc. team?

1 Answer

The recruiter told me that I would have a case study interview so I was somewhat prepared for this interview question.

1 Answer

None - that was the problem.

1 Answer

Challenged me to question whether I genuinely felt I was the best person to perform this role. It was a good technique and played to my personal integrity.

1 Answer

Being asked to move to Spokane and Seattle Washington.

1 Answer

Explain an experience where you had to go against the majority. (something to that effect).

1 Answer

How would you import csv files into Salesforce from an external source that are kept on a FTP server?

110 of 22 Interview Questions