Interactive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interactive Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Interactive Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How do you change a list of words in a file from slug format to Capitalized words? (ie police_officer to Police Officer)

2 Answers

sed -e 's/^./\U&/' -e 's/_./\U&/g' -e 's/_/ /g' /path/to/input

|sed 's/\(^.\)\([a-z].*\)\(\_\)\(.\)\([a-z].*\)/\U\1\L\2 \U\4\L\5/'

What would I do if an issue come to light with a co-worker?

1 Answer

It was more how the interviewee asked me. She called my name unexpectedly in a low volume while talking to another individual and I couldn't believe she was talking to me. The person she was talking to got my attention and I knew this blew my interview out the door. She ask something about did I remember a time doing something well for someone at work and knowing they were pleased with my work.

1 Answer

Less a question and more the scenarios. Expect to be given numerous sample scenarios you must act out effectively. These scenarios will involve a customer with a specific computing need (e.g. "I need a computer for art school") and you must describe a solution that may/may not include accessories, services, and software to meet. Dont give the customer the product they asked for, give them the solution to the problem they are describing

General background questions

1 Answer

In a general book shop setting, can you bring the necessary spectrum of knowledge: (a) Will you be able to engage the interest of a toddler, an eight-year-old, a teen, and their parents? The erudite and the common? Mystery or history? (b) Do you know enough about the world to satisfy every taste, within reason? (c) Are you willing, within reason, to drop any feelings or opinions that may incline you to censor the reading materials you offer - or special order if they are too offensive to live on your shelves?

1 Answer

Describe your management experience and the number and type of people you managed, including the level of interaction you had with each.

There were no difficult questions, as it seemed they weren't interested, despite their claims that I was well informed and presented a wealth of information about my career history.

110 of 11 Interview Questions