Interactive Producer Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Interactive Producer

Interactive Producer Interview Questions

Interactive producer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Discussed editorial background more than anything, with some technical website ability requirements mixed in. Wanted to know mostly about processes in coverage for specific events, timelines surrounding those events, and how to maximize coverage before, during and after.

1 Answer

Discussed specific events that I had run previously and gave map of how I'd handle each event going forward.

She asked the basics as I could here that she was walking and she made sure to let me know she was in a rush. She didn't have my resume in front of her and asked me to go through my experience.

1 Answer

On a scale of 1-5, how (adjective from resume) are you and why? How would you describe your ideal manager, company, and position? Do you have digital marketing experience? On a scale of 1-10, how good of a (current position title) are you and why? Would your manager say the same?

Describe scrum, sprint planning and execution and a possible test on project roadmapping

I had three different interviews and everyone was extremely nice to me.

The most difficult question to answer was why I was leaving my previous job,

After hearing about the position, are you interested in it?

1 Answer

Pretty general background/interest information; looking for smarts over experience.

110 of 17 Interview Questions