Interface Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interface Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Interface Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Who determines user standards, you, the company, someone else?

1 Answer

Usability standards are not established by a person or place, but it is what is adopted by the user community at large. It is difficult to change or establish new standards, but it is more important for usability to follow standards that are studied and identified by usability experts, such as Jakob Nielsen or Steve Krug.

Why is a good user interface good for the company?

3 Answers

What was your least favorite project in school and why?

1 Answer

If you had a design goal that required more technical information in order for you to continue, how would you proceed?

1 Answer

There is no diffcult question. they started with core questions and it lasted for 30 minutes, then gone through each questions from jsp,struts,spring,hibernate, and web services

Can you sit here?

1 Answer

When can you start? It was a hard question as I'd been working on several freelance projects and needed time to finish them up. Plus was hoping to have time to prepare for the job areas where my experience was lacking. Was told my request for two weeks couldn't happen and that even 1 week wasn't available, they needed me now!

1 Answer

The most observed theory in User Interface is the closest, largest elements are the most effective in design, with exception to what principal?

1 Answer

Why I had switched 5 jobs within 2 years.

1 Answer

You are creating an object and you want the ability to iterate over it using a foreach loop. What interface should your object inherit to allow this?

110 of 13 Interview Questions