Intern, Product Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intern, Product Engineering Interview Questions

Intern, product engineering interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Three situational questions: Name a time that you were innovative, tell us about a time that you had a conflict with a coworker, give an example of a time you worked in a group and what you specifically contributed.

1 Answer

They are looking for STAR answers. Do some research on their company. I mentioned an article I read in their blog and they seemed impressed. I was able to connect with my interviewers over football since they were alumnae.

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

Why does a NAND memory cell have a finite number of write/erase cycles?

1 Answer

Most of the questions were things like, "You work for a company that manufactures blenders. How do you test this blender?" They're basically looking for you to consider every possible angle in which you would test this product-- Who's the user, what's your company's warranty, how does it handle standard products, how well does it make a milkshake, how does it handle rocks if you put them in there, should it handle rocks, etc. They also asked me to test an office printer, an ATM machine, and a web browser. The coding questions I was asked were things like, "Given an unsorted array with n elements where every element except for one is duplicated in the array, how do you find the unique element?"

1 Answer

Give us a prototype description for something that you can make for adobe.

1 Answer

They asked statics question, which I was unexpected

110 of 18 Interview Questions