Intern, Product Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Intern, Product Engineering

Intern, Product Engineering Interview Questions

Intern, product engineering interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Three situational questions: Name a time that you were innovative, tell us about a time that you had a conflict with a coworker, give an example of a time you worked in a group and what you specifically contributed.

1 Answer

They are looking for STAR answers. Do some research on their company. I mentioned an article I read in their blog and they seemed impressed. I was able to connect with my interviewers over football since they were alumnae.

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

Most of the questions were things like, "You work for a company that manufactures blenders. How do you test this blender?" They're basically looking for you to consider every possible angle in which you would test this product-- Who's the user, what's your company's warranty, how does it handle standard products, how well does it make a milkshake, how does it handle rocks if you put them in there, should it handle rocks, etc. They also asked me to test an office printer, an ATM machine, and a web browser. The coding questions I was asked were things like, "Given an unsorted array with n elements where every element except for one is duplicated in the array, how do you find the unique element?"

1 Answer

Give us a prototype description for something that you can make for adobe.

1 Answer

Why does a NAND memory cell have a finite number of write/erase cycles?

1 Answer

They asked statics question, which I was unexpected

I am facing difficulty with with current work of mine, how can you help me out?

not a very difficult interview. review basic from statics classes and just talk. interviewer was young and an extremely nice guy.

How would you redesign the case to the kindle fire so that the button no longer gets stuck?

110 of 18 Interview Questions