Internal Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internal Auditor Interview Questions

"As an internal auditor, it's your job to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of a company's financial and operational activities. Interviewers are looking for analytical individuals that can provide objective assessments of risk management, control, and governance processes. Expect interviewers to put your decision making skills to the test with situational questions involving different risk management issues. Employers prefer candidates with a finance or accounting background who have an understanding of how businesses run, so be ready to discuss your technical business knowledge."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What type of audit experience do you have?

1 Answer

I supervised Federal income tax audits, directed audits of contractors and engineering firm, managed multiple internal and external audits of division, and direct experience in multiple regulatory audits.

How would you correct a compliance issue that stemmed from actions taken by managers you work with?

1 Answer

if we could ask your friends/family for 3 adjectives that describe you what would they say?

2 Answers

What does Goldman do?

3 Answers

Are you willing to start at a lower level than the one you currently are?

1 Answer

Tell us about a project you undertook, academic or professioal, and describe the planning, execution, and assessment phases.

1 Answer

Why do you want to leave your current position after only 9 months?

Behavioral.

1 Answer

We reviewed my resume and then went over STAR-based interview questions.

1 Answer

How and why are you qualified for this position?

110 of 634 Interview Questions