Internal Communications Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internal Communications Manager Interview Questions

Internal communications manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Applying your communications experience, what area of internal communications at Riot would you pursue in improving the overall efficacy?

1 Answer

The most prominent example of internal communications with a Congressional office is the weekly E-Newsletter that reaches over 50,000 constituents. I would inquire into Riot about content regularity (ie updates, programs, and general information), and work with the appropriate departments to establish publication schedules and identifying designs. It's important for the audience to have an expectation for information dissemination, especially internal communication with updates relevant to their departments.

Why NCR?

1 Answer

The most difficult thing was being asked the same question 4-5 times. I got no explanation of the position, the organizational structure, day to day responsibilities. Nothing. waste of time.

How would you define the process of writing a strategic communications plan versus implementing it?

Can you give us an example of a time you had to collaborate cross-functionally with many different departments, particularly while under tight deadlines?

Tell me about a time when you pushed for something the rest of the team didn't support.

There weren't any difficult questions per se, as interviewer didn't delve deeply into my background or qualifications.

110 of 15 Interview Questions