Internal Communications Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internal Communications Manager Interview Questions

Internal communications manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Applying your communications experience, what area of internal communications at Riot would you pursue in improving the overall efficacy?

1 Answer

The most prominent example of internal communications with a Congressional office is the weekly E-Newsletter that reaches over 50,000 constituents. I would inquire into Riot about content regularity (ie updates, programs, and general information), and work with the appropriate departments to establish publication schedules and identifying designs. It's important for the audience to have an expectation for information dissemination, especially internal communication with updates relevant to their departments.

Why NCR?

1 Answer

Why do you want to leave your current company?

1 Answer

Details on my past projects about internal communication

1 Answer

The most difficult thing was being asked the same question 4-5 times. I got no explanation of the position, the organizational structure, day to day responsibilities. Nothing. waste of time.

Why do you want to work for Bethesda?

1 Answer

Do you have experience in Sales Enablement? This role will support our sales team as we are now in scale mode.

How would you work to communicate the work of experts who are too busy to sit down for an interview?

Why are you excited to work for Cruise and this role?