Internal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internal Interview Questions

Internal interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Can you give an example of a risk assessment that you helped create?

1 Answer

I discussed the typical risk assessment when conducting a standard internal audit engagement.

Applying your communications experience, what area of internal communications at Riot would you pursue in improving the overall efficacy?

1 Answer

What type of audit experience do you have?

1 Answer

How would you correct a compliance issue that stemmed from actions taken by managers you work with?

1 Answer

An insurance company only makes a payout when damage is above 1000. Only 50% of the damage above 1000, including the 1000 is paid out. If the payout was 1250, what was the damage?

3 Answers

if we could ask your friends/family for 3 adjectives that describe you what would they say?

What does Goldman do?

3 Answers

I happen to be the King and each year I receive 10 gold bars from each of 10 Barons in my Kingdom. My spies inform me that this year, one of the Barons will try to save money by shaving 1 gram from each of his bars. A legitimate bar weighs 100 grams, but there's no way to tell the difference between a legitimate bar and a shaved bar except by weighing. The Puzzle: I have a crusty old coin-operated "speak your weight" machine, and, being a bit cheap, I only want to use it once. How can I tell which Baron has been cheating me with only one weighing?

2 Answers

describe how you decreased the taxpayer's burden(internal question)

2 Answers

trouble shooting steps if a client has no internet

110 of 845 Interview Questions