Internal Wholesaler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internal Wholesaler Interview Questions

Internal wholesaler interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Give examples of dealing with upset customers and how I dealt with them

What do you think an internal wholesaler does? What do you think internal wholesaling is all about? What recent investment literature have you read? Tell us about it… What is your favorite EV product? What is duration? So you put on your resume you have in-depth knowledge of the markets, expand on that. Ask market questions: (ex) What is the 10 yr treasury doing? Ask technical questions: (ex) What is the difference between maturity and duration? Value and growth? Going back to the young guy wanted to prove himself, I got who is your favorite economist, why and how does his views match up with todays current economy

why you-whyJackson? where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Tell me in detail about the 2008 banking crisis.

Tell me a little bit about yourself... .

why you-whyJackson? where do you see yourself in 5 years?

At one point the hiring manager for the Case Manager role took me aside and told me she thought I had too much expierence for the role, that I would quickly grow bored, and she’s not quite why they invited me to interview for that role, when there were other roles in the company that I was more suited for.

Self Introduction Tell me about a time you had to resolve a difference of opinion with a co-worker, customer or supervisor. How do you feel you showed respect?