International business analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

International business analyst Interview Questions

international business analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe your ideal team environment. What do you do to support and provide assistance to other team members?

What would you change about our website and why? How would you measure these metrics to make sure your campaign was successful? How would you gain market share in XYZ country? What would you change about your most used app? How would you measure your success?

We are looking for someone with at least 5 years' experience in these areas: export assistance, financial analysis, business development/marketing, operations, project management, and/or human resources. Tell us about this experience.

This position requires the successful candidate to research, develop, implement and review programs for targeted business owners to include a focus on businesses involved in international trade/export practices. How has your background prepared you for working in this niche?

What is your direct experience with working with small businesses who are exporting?

This position requires candidate to provide extensive business analysis and one-on-one counseling to small business owners, with an emphasis on working with business exporting. Tell us about your export consulting experience.

Do you know about SQL?let me to write a SQL code.

1 Answer

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

A lot of math question. Such as what is 25% of 88?

1 Answer

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Is there anything that we have not asked you about that you feel is important for us to know, given the requirements of this role?