International Graduate Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

International Graduate Program Interview Questions

International graduate program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

None of the questions were too unexpected. However interviewer went into extreme depth with each question regarding a particular experience or situation. Tell me about a time when you worked in a team and had to resolve differences in opinions. The experience I mentioned was over a year ago and I did not remember it quite as detailed as I would like. And so it was difficult to answer all the interviewer's followup questions precisely.

1 Answer

Interviewer went into extreme depth with this question. Asked about my opinion, the opinions of my group members, the project, the strengths and weaknesses of members, how I resolved it, why it worked, and everything in between. This question probably took an entire ~25-30 minutes.

When have you taken an initiative when no one else wanted to?

Describe a time you had to make a quick decision that didn't work out.

1 Answer

Which value of Ahold Delhaize do you align with most? Which value of Ahold Delhaize do you align with least?

If you were stuck in an airport because you missed your flight, what would you do?

Give an example of a time when you had multiple sources of information. How did you respond?

How do you calculate the volume of a lightbulb?

110 of 25 Interview Questions