Internet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internet Interview Questions

Internet interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A Russian gangster kidnaps you. He puts two bullets in consecutive order in an empty six-round revolver, spins it, points it at your head and shoots. *click* You're still alive. He then asks you, do you want me to spin it again and fire or pull the trigger again. For each option, what is the probability that you'll be shot?

10 Answers

1/4 for pulling the trigger. 1/3 for spinning and pulling the trigger.

Hmmm.. I think the odds are 2/5 for pulling the trigger or 2/6 (which is the same as 1/3) for spinning and then pulling. There's 5 chambers left and 2 bullets, where would 1/4 come from?

First pull is blank. Since the two bullets have to be in order, out of the five slots left, there are only four ways to arrange the bullets. Only if the next two are bullets will you be shot.

The analytical testing was the hardest. You can't prepare for it.

2 Answers

They asked me why I wanted to work with sales when I had little to no sales experience.

1 Answer

I didn't expect to talk about what I could do for him. Most interviews are about past experience, and he never reviewed my resume.

1 Answer

how do you plan to increase sales

1 Answer

What made you choose what you wore today?

2 Answers

I was asked for a pun about a pig, which is a very difficult question to answer when you're not expecting.

2 Answers

Should the government bail out the auto industry?

1 Answer

multiple questions. mostly about past experience

1 Answer

What are you passionate about?

110 of 378 Interview Questions