Internet Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internet Marketing Interview Questions

Internet marketing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A Russian gangster kidnaps you. He puts two bullets in consecutive order in an empty six-round revolver, spins it, points it at your head and shoots. *click* You're still alive. He then asks you, do you want me to spin it again and fire or pull the trigger again. For each option, what is the probability that you'll be shot?

10 Answers

1/4 for pulling the trigger. 1/3 for spinning and pulling the trigger.

Hmmm.. I think the odds are 2/5 for pulling the trigger or 2/6 (which is the same as 1/3) for spinning and then pulling. There's 5 chambers left and 2 bullets, where would 1/4 come from?

First pull is blank. Since the two bullets have to be in order, out of the five slots left, there are only four ways to arrange the bullets. Only if the next two are bullets will you be shot.

The analytical testing was the hardest. You can't prepare for it.

2 Answers

I didn't expect to talk about what I could do for him. Most interviews are about past experience, and he never reviewed my resume.

1 Answer

Unexpected: What was the most recent book you read for pleasure? Difficult: I did not find any of the questions to be particularly difficult. There are questions about strengths & weaknesses, times in other jobs you've had to deliver bad news, work habits, goal-setting habits, etc. - but none of those should be hard if you have a solid understanding of your own educational & professional background / path / story & of the company's business model & values.

1 Answer

What are you passionate about?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Financial Additions.

1 Answer

What about the position interests you the most?

1 Answer

Description of your "greatest accomplishment". (You really should make it sales or marketing related if you want the job).

Tech Debate

1 Answer

Sales Pitch of some companies web SEO (search engine optimization) that they would like. Learn about this! I had to use 10 key words

110 of 164 Interview Questions