Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for internship

Internship Interview Questions

10,210

internship interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you determine the risk profile of a company?

2 Answers

financial statements, cash flows, financial ratios, historic events and company developments

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Your supplier ran out of resin and you have a delivery to a customer today. What do you do? How would you improve this package? Name three cost savings that could be made to this package?

1 Answer

Flip a coin until either HHT or HTT appears. Is one more likely to appear first? If so, which one and with what probability?

13 Answers

When was the time you had difficulty working in a team and how did you resolve it?

9 Answers

You have 100 marbles, 50 are blue, 50 are red. You want to distribute them between two drawers, in such a way that none is left outside and no drawer is left empty. After distributing them you are gonna select a drawer randomly and from that drawer you are gonna remove one marble randomly. How do you distribute the marbles in such a way that the probability of getting a red marble is maximized?

6 Answers

You have 4 cards, 2 black and 2 red. You play a game where during each round you draw a card. If it's black, you lose a point. If it's red, you gain a point. You can chose to stop at any time. What's the expected value of this game?

7 Answers

How many digits are there in 2^50?

6 Answers

Suppose that you have a fair coin. You start with $0. You win 1$ each time you get a head and loose $1 each time you get tails. Calculate the probability of getting $2 without getting below $0 at any time.

5 Answers

We each flip three fair coins. I offer to pay you $1 if we do not get the same amount of heads, if you agree to pay me $2 if we do (get the same amount of heads). Will you agree to play this game?

6 Answers

Describe an algorithm that will take in a large input of English words that may contain duplicate. Then return only unique words from the input.

7 Answers