Internships Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internships Interview Questions

7,237

Internships interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you determine the risk profile of a company?

1 Answer

financial statements, cash flows, financial ratios, historic events and company developments

Your supplier ran out of resin and you have a delivery to a customer today. What do you do? How would you improve this package? Name three cost savings that could be made to this package?

1 Answer

What are your strategies for closing a deal with a client?

1 Answer

Flip a coin until either HHT or HTT appears. Is one more likely to appear first? If so, which one and with what probability?

13 Answers

You have 100 marbles, 50 are blue, 50 are red. You want to distribute them between two drawers, in such a way that none is left outside and no drawer is left empty. After distributing them you are gonna select a drawer randomly and from that drawer you are gonna remove one marble randomly. How do you distribute the marbles in such a way that the probability of getting a red marble is maximized?

6 Answers

We each flip three fair coins. I offer to pay you $1 if we do not get the same amount of heads, if you agree to pay me $2 if we do (get the same amount of heads). Will you agree to play this game?

5 Answers

The price of a stock is $10 now. It has .6 prob. increasing to 12 and .4 prob. going down to 8. Interest rate is 0. What's the value of a call option with strike $10?

8 Answers

How many digits are there in 2^50?

5 Answers

What is your favorite financial statement and why.

3 Answers

You have two decks of cards, one normal 52-card deck and one 104-card deck with double every card. Is one deck better than the other if you wanted to get two black cards in a row?

3 Answers