Internships Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internships Interview Questions

6,320

Internships interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you determine the risk profile of a company?

1 Answer

financial statements, cash flows, financial ratios, historic events and company developments

Your supplier ran out of resin and you have a delivery to a customer today. What do you do? How would you improve this package? Name three cost savings that could be made to this package?

1 Answer

Flip a coin until either HHT or HTT appears. Is one more likely to appear first? If so, which one and with what probability?

13 Answers

Determine whether the binary representation of a number if a palindrome or not, code it on a white board.

13 Answers

You have 100 marbles, 50 are blue, 50 are red. You want to distribute them between two drawers, in such a way that none is left outside and no drawer is left empty. After distributing them you are gonna select a drawer randomly and from that drawer you are gonna remove one marble randomly. How do you distribute the marbles in such a way that the probability of getting a red marble is maximized?

6 Answers

We each flip three fair coins. I offer to pay you $1 if we do not get the same amount of heads, if you agree to pay me $2 if we do (get the same amount of heads). Will you agree to play this game?

5 Answers

How many digits are there in 2^50?

5 Answers

What is your favorite financial statement and why.

3 Answers

You have two decks of cards, one normal 52-card deck and one 104-card deck with double every card. Is one deck better than the other if you wanted to get two black cards in a row?

3 Answers

How would you count the number of words in a string consisting of uneven number of spaces between words( not dictionary words)? With and without library functions.

110 of 6,320 Interview Questions