Interview Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interview Interview Questions

1,353

Interview interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

You are in a room with 3 switches which correspond to 3 bulbs in another room and you don't know which switch corresponds to which bulb. You can only enter the room with the bulbs once. You can NOT use any external equipment (power supplies, resistors, etc.). How do you find out which bulb corresponds to which switch?

6 Answers

Turn on 2 switches. Turn one switch off after a few minutes. Enter room with bulbs. The bulb that is on is the only switch that is on. The bulb that is off but hot, is the switch that has been turned off. The bulb that is off and cold is the third switch.

Turn on switch A for 1 minute. Turn it off. Turn on switch B. Enter the room with the bulbs. The hot bulb is A The lit bulb is B The dark bulb is C

Turn switch A leave it on for 1/2 minutes and turn it off then turn on switch B. Now goto the room, the one Hot is A, Cold(or not Hot) is C, the bulb thats on is B.

If you have a three gallon jug and a five gallon jug No marks on either one The goal is to fill the five gallon jug with four gallons of water How is this accomplished?

5 Answers

They ask to contact your references before the interview so they can look good in front of a client at your expense by making you treat your references as disposable contacts.

4 Answers

E-tray

best/worse boss

2 Answers

The customer service questions got me. Due to me never really having to deal with that. Also, the tech support questions got me a little. I did not know if they wanted me to solve all the problems right on the phone...

2 Answers

They asked mostly the right questions just for the wrong role..Im at a point in my career I do not want the leadership roles any longer I just wanted to go to work do a good job and go home

2 Answers

They asked me no questions during the "phone interview"...

4 Answers

Asking questions relating to a completely different job title. A specific question was "What do I love about QA" when I am not and have not been in QA for many years. My resume clearly shows this! Very odd.

2 Answers

How much salary do you want?

1 Answer