Inventory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inventory Interview Questions

1,299

Inventory interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your experience with managing inventory and what is your experience with IDOTs inventory database?

2 Answers

I have never used this database and don't manage inventory in my current job.

Hello. You say the entire process took 3+ months. I hate to ask but where you notified that you were not selected for the position? I interviewed with them and after the interview they told me that I would be notified in writing (mail) either way. I've heard that before in the private sector and we all know what that means, but based on the fact that it's a government organization I would think they actually would follow through and mail some type of response. Thanks.

How would you describe your management abilities?

1 Answer

On what occasion did I ever have to resolve a concern for a customer, and what did I do to resolve said issue.

What actions would you take if you found that you are actually carrying too much inventory?

1 Answer

If a product shows up on a Negative Inventory Report, what would you do?

1 Answer

What was the hardest thing you ever had to do in your prior work experience?

7 Answers

What is your availability like? This is not an unexpected question, but I didn't expect it to make or break my receiving a job offer.

2 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

3 Answers

If you were at a party would you be more of the person standing in the corner or the person in the center of attention.

110 of 1,299 Interview Questions