Inventory Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inventory Manager Interview Questions

"Inventory managers are responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory and managing on-site employees. During an interview, expect to answer questions that test your analytical thinking skills, recording abilities, and knowledge of database and inventory keeping software. You may also be asked about your past experience in keeping track of inventory, forecasting inventory needs, and recoring items as they come and go. Employers will expect you to have at least a bachelor's degree in business administration or a similar field."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your experience with managing inventory and what is your experience with IDOTs inventory database?

2 Answers

I have never used this database and don't manage inventory in my current job.

Hello. You say the entire process took 3+ months. I hate to ask but where you notified that you were not selected for the position? I interviewed with them and after the interview they told me that I would be notified in writing (mail) either way. I've heard that before in the private sector and we all know what that means, but based on the fact that it's a government organization I would think they actually would follow through and mail some type of response. Thanks.

How would you describe your management abilities?

1 Answer

What actions would you take if you found that you are actually carrying too much inventory?

1 Answer

How many years of experience do you have of inventory?

1 Answer

Tell us a little about yourself

1 Answer

My most uncomfortable experience at work.

1 Answer

What percentage of people steal? What percentage of people use illegal drugs?

1 Answer

Why are the best fit for this position?

1 Answer

Imagine you had 9 balls of all equal size and shape but, one ball was heavier than the others. Using as few steps as possible, how would you determine which ball was the heavier one using only a balance beam scale.

1 Answer

None really, although interviewer seemed surprised to learn how small Amazon really was in the industry.

110 of 86 Interview Questions