Investigator II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Investigator II Interview Questions

Investigator ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work here? What do you know about the company? What skills do you have and what programs have you used? Can you multi-task, use multiple screens, and are you able to read and write in a professional manner? Have you ever worked cases or dealt with Global accounts?

What do you do when you meet some one has conflict with you? Can you describe the retrosynthesis of this molecule? Please draw your research on the blackboard. What do you read recently?

Describe a time when you had to handle a difficult situation and what was the outcome of that situation?

They gave me a prompt example of a pug mill and what I saw when I went out there. And they also gave me a regulation from the TAC that explain the permit by rule for pug mill operation and the regulations. I had to write a report stating what violations I saw, what privsion of the law, and Why. It was more about writing and formatting the report than actual knowledge.

1 Answer

Just normal questions, but most of them were set in some scenarios. Questions like how do you handle pressure, conflict with co-workers, customer service experience, projects you were involved. After that, they asked to do a online searching about a company within 10 minutes. They recorded your reply to the questions and the movement you did on online searching.

Describe a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you handle it? What motivates you?

While I don't remember the exact phrasing, the written question essentially asked me to describe the environmental regulation that I had the most knowledge of, and how I had applied that knowledge in the past.

(written question) ... I am doing an investigation and upon completion of my investigation I bring the problems to the plant manager and the plant manager says I am going to go under what should the env. investigator do

How did your previous experience prepare you for this role?

110 of 31 Interview Questions