Investment Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Investment Accountant Interview Questions

Investment accountant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

none were extremely hard or difficult. Maybe, what is my ideal work situation, what do I like the most about where I am and dont.

1 Answer

Speak the truth, even if it's not the ideal answer for what the interviewer is looking for you win either way because you either answered the exact way that makes you a great fit for that team. Or you didnt and you didnt get stuck in a job you'd hate.

Why Allstate?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you were in a dilemna and how did you solve it?

1 Answer

Why are you interested in accounting?

1 Answer

What type of tools have you used for financial analysis

1 Answer

Very laid back questions and all academic/work experience related. Questions didn't feel scripted at all and were very conversational. It was "round table".

Name a time you worked with a team were everyone had a different agenda?......wut? All sorts of behavioral questions. I saw another post that mentioned how they ask you questions and theres a lot of downtime in between questions. Thats true. They would ask me a question then spend a minute or two just writing while I waited. I hated it. Also I read on here that I would be asked technical questions such as what if the difference between a stock and a bond and what is a mutual fund. I was not asked those questions in my particular interview.

Tell me about the financial statements and the significance of each.

110 of 34 Interview Questions