Want a Free Job Posting?

Investment Advisor Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Investment Advisor"?  See Companies

“The questions were directly related to work experience, realistic about what you expect from working in the field, etc”

“Most wealth managers will ask you a question about the markets, where they will expect you to articulate your view, as well as how you would invest.”

“Describe a time when you had to convince your boss of a wrong direction they were taking.”

“Wouldn't you be more comfortable living in an area of Obama supporters?”

“Tell me about a time that you made a mistake, how you fixed it and what you have learned? If there were someone negative on your team, how would you manage the relationship? The question above...”

“How did you handle a situation in the past when you had to talk to management about something you did not agree with?”

“The interview questions are moderate in difficulty. I did not expected the job does not need to prospect for clients, only need to take inbound calls, 35 calls a day to service clients.”

“What is the chip on your shoulder that motivates you to succeed?”

“It was difficult for them to solidify what the goals would be annually.”

“Tell me about a time where you had to convince a client to stay with your firm even though they were not satisfied with your service.”

110 of 12 Interview Questions