Investment Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Investment Advisor Interview Questions

Investment advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The questions were directly related to work experience, realistic about what you expect from working in the field, etc

1 Answer

Be honest with yourself and the interviewer. Starting a finacial advisory business is not easy so starting on the same page is essential to knowing if it's the right fit (for both parties).

Describe a time when you had to convince your boss of a wrong direction they were taking.

1 Answer

Most wealth managers will ask you a question about the markets, where they will expect you to articulate your view, as well as how you would invest.

1 Answer

To speak about my experience in the investment advisory business.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you made a mistake, how you fixed it and what you have learned? If there were someone negative on your team, how would you manage the relationship? The question above about the client's portfolio and your quick assessment.

Am I comfortable with a sales position

1 Answer

What do you consider great customer service.

1 Answer

How did you handle a situation in the past when you had to talk to management about something you did not agree with?

The interview questions are moderate in difficulty. I did not expected the job does not need to prospect for clients, only need to take inbound calls, 35 calls a day to service clients.

What is the chip on your shoulder that motivates you to succeed?

110 of 24 Interview Questions