Investment Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Investment Operations Interview Questions

Investment operations interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tons of behavioral questions encountered in the whole process- What would you do if there was a problem within your team etc..

2 Answers

I answered as practiced earlier. Added a relevant example about how I have handled a similar issue in the past. They like to see concrete evidence of the sort.

Can you please provide some more questions asked and if there were any technical questions asked too?

Excel questions on turn tables, bonds v. stocks and specific recommendations for individuals/companies.

1 Answer

tell me a time when you faced a difficulty and overcame it?

1 Answer

Why do you think you think you would be a fit for this particular position?

1 Answer

Describe a time you managed a difficult task.

1 Answer

One difficult one was- How do you take charge of your learning?

1 Answer

No surprise questions, interview took an hour and was conversational in nature with Senior Operations Associates that mostly described the role of the position.

If you had 12 hours of work in an 8 hour workday, what would you do?

All behavioral questions and questions related to your resume. The different interviewers spoke to different things like strengths/weaknesses, teamwork, and presentation skills. They really walk you through the interview to direct you to answers they want answered. Pleasant experience overall, even without the offer in the end.

1. What's the biggest risk you've taken? 2. Was there ever a time when you were working on a project and the objectives changed in the middle of the process? 3. What did you like about your last job and what did you dislike? 4. How do you like to be managed? I wish I could remember more. They asked at least 10-15 questions.

110 of 79 Interview Questions