Human Resources Interview Questions in Irvine, CA | Glassdoor
Human Resources Interview Questions in Irvine, CA

Human Resources Interview Questions in Irvine, CA

Business executives look to HR coordinators to help their companies run smoothly by managing issues related to employment, compensation, and employee relations. Expect a lot of behavioral questions that will evaluate your organizational and interpersonal skills as well as scenario questions that will test your ability to handle different kinds of employee conflicts.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you managed the entire payroll process from start to finish?

1 Answer

Yes, I have over 7 years of payroll management experience and I have mastered the entire process from back to front.

Why did you pick Pretend City? Why did you pick HR?

1 Answer

Amazon/AtoZ expect that all employees exhibit leadership qualities, so they ask specific behavioral questions related to their leadership prinicples (which can be found online).

How do you recruit?

Are you a gamer?

are you legal?

2 Answers

What is it that you can bring to this position? 1. I bring with me over 15 years working experience in a collegiate environment at the University of Utah, and more recently as a Professional Administrative Assistant. I excel at providing quality proficiency in customer service, financial support, budget control analyses, human resources, payroll processing both bi-weekly and monthly through EPICS/People-Soft, Oracle (RDBMS) and ADP Pay-force and reporting modules. I have an excellent attention to detail while maintaining a stellar & accurate work performance both in a team setting and with little to no supervision. 2. My primary involvement is with the PeopleSoft, HRIS financial management systems which include, multi- state grants and contracts payroll, Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits processing for 20,000+ employees not limited to but including State and Non-State employees, Sub-Contracts, Stipends and Honorariums. 3. I can handle a large quantity of paperwork and am very adept at multi-tasking and compartmentalizing. I am an extremely organized and a diligent worker, who truly enjoys working in a diverse work environment and an open door planned policy in all corporate, small business and educational sectors. I feel it is very rewarding to play a part in helping people and is always willing to jump in and play a part of a team effort to reach a common goal. 4. I am adept in Microsoft windows 7.0/ XP/Vista and familiar with office Suites, Excel, Word, Power-Point, Acrobat Adobe, and Outlook calendaring and many other office products detailed in my resume. I am comfortable with client meeting arrangements, Travel, both national and abroad and organizing systematic workshops for job training and client interfacing. 5.•Compensation •Benefits •Communication dynamics •Establishing HR systems •Labor and employment law

1 Answer

1) Given an array {1,2,3,4,5,6}, write an algorithm to do a circular shift operation on this array as specified in the input. Suppose input k=2, then O/P = {5,6,1,2,3,4}. No temporary array should be used. 2) We have 2 frogs, F1 and F2. F1 jumps by X1 steps, and F2 jumps X2 steps at the same time. Write a algorithm to decide if they will ever meet. 3) Design a scheduler to which several job processes will be connected and submit their tasks. Tasks can be anything like Writing several entries to database, sending bulk emails, Scheduling a task at a specified time. (I still dont know who designs a single scheduler java process to carry out such varied tasks. I would prefer designing individual micro services.) 4) Given an array {a,a,a,b,b,c,c,c,a,a,b} WAP such that O/P is {a,3,b,2,c,3,a,2,b,1}. Only repeated characters should be counted as together. No temporary array should be used.

What would you change about the role as you've seen it in practice at other firms?

110 of 44 Interview Questions