Senior Consultant Interview Questions in Irvine, CA | Glassdoor

Senior Consultant Interview Questions in Irvine, CA

Senior consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would you be willing to put more for less

1 Answer

I agree that you get paid when I work overtime

What would u envision yourself in 5 years ?

1 Answer

I wasn't asked much of anything that was difficult or unexpected. What was unexpected is that I showed up at the office and was put in a room to do a phone interview! The guy who let me in the office (it was about 7:30 or so) turned out to be the VP of Engineering - but he was very non-threatening - I thought he was just a surfer-dude programmer.

1 Answer

How you will handle the crazy residents when they see their $200-$300 rent increases.

1 Answer

General get to know you type interview question. In the west at least, the personality of the organization is more about finding the person who is the right fit. This is likely to change as the Konica Minolta culture seeps deeper into All Covered.

1 Answer

The first interview is simply a discovery call to see what your number is (compensation). If your annual salary range is within range for the position then you stay within the cue of candidates.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work in Dehradun when you are from another state?

1 Answer

Please give examples of Earned Value Management tripwire metrics.

1 Answer

Given efficiency ratios and performance index, please provide performance-to-date and EAC analysis.

1 Answer

Asked to sell him a product and I pitched him to buy another Zip code and upgrade to Zillow Premier Agent Services.